MeterNet I/O is a unique distributed I/O system designed to meet the demanding I/O requirements of flow metering systems.
As a modular design, MeterNet I/O is a cost effective solution, scaleable to meet the requirements of any size of installation.
The MeterNet I/O system provides a range of standard modules but more importantly is furnished with modules specifically designed for metering applications. No other system can collectively provide the complete range of required features in a single assembly:
- High accuracy analogue inputs (16-bit minimum)
- High accuracy frequency inputs (densitometer period measurement)
- HART communications (digital transmitter interface)
- Dual pulse inputs with pulse integrity monitoring in accordance with ISO6551 (Level A)
- Gated pulse counting with double chronometry, pulse interpolation in accordance with API manual of Petroleum Measurement Standards.
The MeterNet I/O P4-CPU provides communications through MODBUS RTU (Serial) and MODBUS TCP (Ethernet).
OPC interface can also be provide through the MeterNet I/O OPC Server.
The P4 is a programmable device supporting all five IEC 61131 programme languages. This PLC functionality adds to the system flexibility and routines such as valve handling, meter proving sequencing and automatic sampling can be provided as embedded functions.
Specialist Metering Modules
8 Channel high accuracy analogue input
2 Channel frequency counter module
Dual HART NIM
4 dual pulse inputs with pulse integrity monitoring
Meter prover module with pulse interpolation
16 Channel digital inputs
32 Channel digital inputs
8 Digital inputs and 8 relay outputs
16 Channel digital outputs
32 Channel digital outputs
8 N/O relay contacts
8 Channel analogue outputs
6 Channel RTD inputs
8 Channel high speed counter